November 4, November 18, and January 3
Mark your calendar to attend Winter Advising and Orientation. Come experience the many important opportunities awaiting you…
- Meet with helpful academic advisors
- Receive course registration information
- Learn about Western’s student support services
- Visit the Associated Students Bookstore
- Connect with other new and current WWU students
Winter Advising and Orientation is designed to help you begin your Western experience with confidence and success. Your participation will help you feel more comfortable and prepared to begin your career at Western. We encourage you to explore this website to help you prepare and to make your reservation for Winter Advising and Orientation.
Reservations for Spring Advising & Orientation are now open.
Reservations for Winter Advising sessions have now closed. If you need assistance, please contact New Student Services/Family Outreach at 360.650.3846 or firstname.lastname@example.org.