Reservations for Transitions will open midday, Monday, June 3, 2013. Reservations are completed online via the New Student Services/Family Outreach website. Please contact the New Student Services/Family Outreach office at 360.650.3846 for assistance.
After your reservation has been processed, you will be sent a confirmation indicating your program date and further information regarding the check-in, the schedule, parking, etc. Reservations close and changes and refunds are not available after 5:00pm, Friday, July 19, 2013.
Transitions Program Fees
- Transitions - There is no additional fee for students to attend the one-day Transitions program only. The cost for this program was included in the one-time $250 enrollment fee which you already have paid.
- Math Placement Test - $30 cash or check only.
- Family Orientation - $35 per person. This fee includes daytime programming, program materials, resources and lunch.
- Overnight Program - $50 per person. This fee includes evening programming, shared accommodations in the residence halls, linens, dinner and breakfast the following morning.
- Parking will be available at a cost of $10/day in the residential lots (3R – located near Higginson Hall residence hall or $4/day in the C (Commuter) gravel lots adjacent to and across from the Fairhaven residence hall. Additional parking instructions will be included in your program confirmation.
- Additional meal tickets - (for siblings and guests) can be purchased in the dining hall for the following cost (+ tax): breakfast - $7.61, lunch - $10.06, dinner - $11.64. For guests age 4-11, reduced dining rates may apply; please inquire with the dining staff.