In order to make a reservation, you must ensure your Universal Account is activated. Activate your Universal Account at www.wwu.edu/activate.
Reservations for Transitions 2014 will open midday, Monday, June 2, 2014. Additional information and resources to help you plan for Transitions will begin appearing on the Transitions website in April 2014.
Transitions Program Fees
- Transitions - There is no additional fee for students to attend the one-day Transitions program only. The cost for this program was included in the one-time $250 enrollment fee which you already have paid.
- Math Placement Test - $30 cash or check only.
- Family Orientation - $35 per person. This fee includes daytime programming, program materials, resources and lunch.
- Overnight Program - $50 per person. This fee includes evening programming, shared accommodations in the residence halls, linens, dinner and breakfast the following morning.
- Parking will be available at a cost of $10/day in the residential lots (3R – located near Higginson Hall residence hall or $4/day in the C (Commuter) gravel lots adjacent to and across from the Fairhaven residence hall. Additional parking instructions will be included in your program confirmation.
- Additional meal tickets - (for siblings and guests) can be purchased in the dining hall for the following cost (+ tax): breakfast - $7.61, lunch - $10.06, dinner - $11.64. For guests age 4-11, reduced dining rates may apply; please inquire with the dining staff.
Western Washington University