February 20, February 27, & March 30
Mark your calendar to attend Spring Advising and Orientation. Come experience the many important opportunities awaiting you…
- Meet with helpful academic advisors
- Receive course registration information
- Learn about Western’s student support services
- Visit the Associated Students Bookstore
- Connect with other new and current WWU students
Spring Advising and Orientation is designed to help you begin your Western experience with confidence and success. Your participation will help you feel more comfortable and prepared to begin your career at Western. We encourage you to explore this website to help you prepare and to make your reservation for Spring Advising and Orientation.
Please complete and submit the form below to reserve your spot for Spring Advising & Orientation. Once your reservation has been processed, you will be sent a confirmation including your session location and further details. Freshmen should use this form for reservations.
If you need assistance, please contact New Student Services/Family Outreach at 360.650.3846 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* indicates a required field