Become a student advisor!
New Student Services/Family Outreach (NSSFO) and Academic Advising are now hiring for Student Advisor positions for 2015-16. You can apply to be an Orientation Student Advisor (OSA) or an Academic Student Advisor (ASA), or submit applications to both processes. Read through the information for each position to learn more about them and how to apply!
Before applying, please be sure you fully understand, qualify for, and can commit to becoming a Student Advisor by completing the following steps:
- Review the position descriptions and time commitments for the positions.
- Review all Frequently Asked Questions
- After the application deadline (5pm on Friday, February 6th), applications will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be offered a group interview, during which the selection will be further narrowed. Candidates will then proceed to an individual interview. After this point, qualified candidates will be notified of their selection.
Save the dates!
Information Sessions to learn more about becoming an Orientation Student Advisor or an Academic Student Advisor are scheduled for January 2015. You do not need to attend an info session in order to apply.
- Tuesday, January 13th @ 6pm in Bond Hall 112
- Thursday, January 22nd @ 6pm in Bond Hall 112