Welcome to Western!
Fall Advising & Orientation (Fall A&O) is for new first-year students who did not attend Summerstart and who need to complete their campus orientation, academic advising and class registration process. Fall A&O also includes a Family Orientation and we encourage you to invite your family to participate.
Fall Advising & Orientation - Student Orientation
There is no additional fee for students to participate in Fall A&O - the cost is covered by the one-time $250 enrollment fee. Similar to the Summerstart experience, students attending the program will...
- Meet with helpful academic advisors
- Register for your fall quarter courses
- Learn about Western’s student support services
- Visit the Associated Students Bookstore
- Connect with other new and current WWU students
For students and family attending this session, Fall Advising & Orientation is held in two parts:
- Sunday, September 24: Welcome Luncheon for students and family members attending the Fall A&O session, followed by a Student Orientation session and a Family Orientation session.
- Monday, September 25: Students will complete their academic advising and class registration process.
Fall Advising & Orientation is designed to help you begin your Western experience with confidence and success. Your participation will help you feel more comfortable and prepared to begin your career at Western. We encourage you to explore this website to help you prepare and to make your reservation.